The outside gets kind of crispy like a cookie, but the inside comes out all gooey, like warm cookie dough; it's definitely the best of both cake and cookie worlds. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons butter
1 ½ tablespoons white sugar
1 ½ tablespoons packed brown sugar
⅛ teaspoon vanillaPinch of Salt
¼ teaspoon baking powder1 tablespoon milk
4 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips (I like Ghirardelli chocolate chips, personally)
- Place butter in a small ramekin or custard cup. Soften the butter in the microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Using a fork, cream together the now-softened butter with the white sugar and the brown sugar.
- Add the vanilla, salt, and baking powder to the butter-sugar mixture, and stir to combine.
- Add the flour, and pour in the milk. Using a spoon, stir to combine. Make sure that the cookie dough is thoroughly mixed by scraping the bottom and sides with the spoon.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and smooth the top of the cookie dough out.
- Bake the ramekin or custard cup at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top and sides are a golden brown. The middle will not look set (i.e. it will still look jiggly), but the top and sides will look done (advantage to using a clear glass ramekin is that you will be able to see the sides).
- Serve warm.... perhaps with a scoop of ice cream on top!